The Tesseract is a wing that is a “donut configuration”. This allows air flow to move easily from one side to the other preventing air trapping and assisting in proper trim. The secondary bladder is designed to ensure proper buoyancy control in the event of primary bladder failure. Redundant wings are the choice wing picked by divers that are not wearing a dry suit. The redundant bladder is utilized in the rare event that the primary bladder is rendered unusable. The power/oral inflator is the same on both bladders. Overpressure valves are located on the respective sides of each bladder.
Retraction bands keep the excess material close to the divers back thereby reducing drag.
- Redundant Inner bladder
- Redundant Inflator hose, right side
- Redundant Dump Valve
- Power inflator hoses (2) included.
- Stainless Steel Grommets
- 1000 Denier Nylon Outer bag
- Interior Urethane Backing protects against abrasions and punctures
- Outer Bag coated with 5-6 OZ Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for abrasion resistance.
- ultrasonically welded fittings and seams
- Retraction Bands (installed)
- Low Pressure (LP)inflation hose included
- Spare Retraction bands are included